7 Questions To Ask Yourself If You Are Looking To Replace Your Bed…
- Do you suffer from pressure points when lying on your current mattress?
- Do you suffer from back pain?
- Do you suffer from Asthma or other Allergies?
- Do you suffer from ‘Roll Together’ in your current bed?
- Do you suffer from the HEAT in summer and the COLD in winter?
- Is co-ordinating your bed with your bedroom decor important to you?
- Do you want more storage space in your bedroom?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you need to give
SERIOUS consideration to buying one of TODAY’S WATERBEDS.
- Because a waterbed provides you with 100% body support - eliminating pressure points.
- Because if you suffer from back pain, you’ll find the 100% body support and consistent bed temperature can combine to provide significant pain relief.
- Because if you suffer from Asthma or other Allergies, you will find a waterbed mattress one of the most hygienic places to sleep.
- Because if you suffer from Roll Together, you can customise your comfort by individualising your support.
- Because you can adjust the thermostat of the bed to COOL you in summer and WARM you in winter, giving you comfortable year-round sleeping
- Because if co-ordinating your bed to your bedroom decor is important, you can upholster your base to match
- Because if you want more storage in your bedroom, the base comes with 4 drawers, and has castors for easy movement!